Sunday, March 26, 2006

Woo Spring Break! Boo Spring Quarter!

I had intended to spend my spring break doing a fat lot of nothing. It feels like I accomplished that goal, but in actuality I did not. Moving was much more work than I thought it should have been. But then again, when you live somewhere for 15 years, you tend to aquire a whole lot of crap. More crap than you believe could fit in your house. Obviously there are black holes in the corners. It sure was nice of them to regurgitate our stuff when we needed it.

My arms are still sore from carrying crap all over the place. Having a barn with a clubhouse and 10 acres of grass is quite super cool and all, but dragging recliners and tables and such across the grass to the barn is not so super cool. At least the 10 acres aren't actually between the house and the barn, but it's fun to whine and pretend that they are.

One of these days I'll get some pictures of the new house up on here, but right now I'd have to get my camera out of my bag and then load them all onto the computer and that's just too much effort for me right now. I'm being as lazy as possible before I have to go back to classes.

T-minus 13 days until Reds game fun!

No comments: