Monday, March 27, 2006

8 AM

It's been a while since I've had a class at 8 in the morning. It turns out that I am one wide awake girl at 8 AM. Everybody else was dragging their asses this morning and I was running on all cylinders. It could have something to do with the fact that they were probably all sleeping until noon for spring break while I was getting up at 6:30 to move and take care of the dog and whatnot. I suppose I could have been more prepared for it than they were. But I'm just going to attribute it to my being way more awesome than everyone else.

I've never had a class in Irvine before this quarter. In fact, the only things I've ever been to Irvine for were some poetry reading for an English class and to watch Matt play with fruit flies (I don't remember why I was there for that, but I was). My Tier III is in Irvine this quarter. That is one nice building. The desks are pretty high quality. It puts Morton to shame. SHAME.

No comments: