Monday, March 13, 2006

TITLE

Super rainy. Apparently there were supposed to be storms, too. Bad ones. They failed to make their presence felt. It's a damn good thing they failed, too. I've got to have power for to make my computer go for to write a paper by tomorrow evening. I'd be pretty upset if that didn't work out.

I'm so close to done with this quarter and yet no closer to knowing when I'm going to be done for good. I don't know how the University College people intend to inform me that I may or may not proceed with my cheater plan to get out of here early and I don't know how long I should wait for a reply in whatever form from them.

Hooray for Color Weather Radar! I can learn about all the places that are going to be flooded, stormed on, blown away, and swallowed up by tornados. The Scioto River is apparently going to cause a bunch of trouble tonight. The recording hasn't said anything about the Hocking yet, so maybe I won't get washed away. Nor will I be sucked up by a tornado. The storms are still a possibility, though. Silly March. Storms and hot today, snow and cold tomorrow.

No comments: