Monday, February 13, 2006

Suckers!!

The voter types for the ACHA are a bunch of idiots. ACHA standings are thus: #1 Penn State, #3 Ohio (#2 doesn't count because no one cares about Rhode Island). Penn State and Ohio have played each other four times this year, Ohio won 3, Penn State won 1. HA! Take that jerks! Obviously there is a flaw in the "vote for rankings" system, as OU kicks Penn State's ass all over the place.

Boo ya!


Okay, so the picture would make more sense if OU had been playing Penn State instead of Iowa, but I don't have any pictures of them playing Penn State, so enjoy looking at another team that was decimated by the Bobcats.
Also, I freaking love the Olympics. I don't know what's so much more exciting about the Olympics than other international competitions, but I love it. I've never really cared much about snowboarding before, but I get to pretend I understand what the hell is going on. I even recognize some names (mostly from watching the X Games prior to this). The US, (Shaun White in particular) kicks the world's ass.
There's always curling, laughing stock of the Olympic sports here, but still entertaining in small doses. Last time around, watching it muted, we missed what seems to be a very important aspect of the game, that being the people screaming nonsense at each other the whole time. Seriously, though, the game's about as exciting to watch as chess. And if you're Finland, you spend a pretty similar amount of time strategizing. It also turns out that a single match takes about twenty years to get through. 10 freaking rounds!
Man! Olympics, woo! And this is only day 3! There's still another 2 weeks to go! I freaking love this stuff!

No comments: