Thursday, February 16, 2006

Jacci Defined

Jacci --
[adjective]:

Visually addictive

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Yeah! You can't take your eyes off things like me.

My new puzzle is way too difficult. I don't know if I have the patience to put this one together. It's one of those mosaic things with all the tiny pictures that make up one big picture. The tiny pictures are SUPER tiny and so darn similar it's hard to tell whether or not the pieces actually go together. Not to mention the weird shapes. Some of the pieces have spikes.

I am overwhelmed by a desire to go on a cross country road trip. It's really more of a need. I've wanted to do this for freaking ever. I've never been farther west in this country than Indianapolis and it just bothers me. I've lived in this country for 23 years (also known as "all my life") and I've been to a grand total of 16 of the 50 states, plus DC. I've never seen the Mississippi River, or the Grand Canyon, or the Rocky Mountains, or the Pacific Ocean. I've never seen a desert, though a good portion of our country is desert. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy living here. I don't think I'd be particularly happy living in any other part of the country, but I still want to see it. Badly.

Time to watch this evening's Olympic competitions. NBC has been promoting Snowboard Cross all day as NASCAR on snow and showing people toppling head over heels down moutains over and over again. It sounds like it might be kinda violent, too. I'd be interested to learn how it got to be part of the Olympics. But for now, skater dudes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cross Country Road trips RULE...I would so want to go on one, if i didnt have so much work to get done :(

Anonymous said...

let us go on a road trip prior to my wedding.