Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm an Idiot

So, when I leave for the weekend I generally turn the heat down in my apartment because I might as well save some money if I'm not going to be here. I didn't realize it was going to get quite so cold this weekend and now my apartment is freezing and is having a really hard time getting warmed up. The heater has been running for 3 hours and I'm not sure it's any warmer in here than it was when I walked in. I'm about to set something on fire.

Also, Scott asked that I explain further about Date Movie and its suckitude, but there's no reason to do that. All you need to know is that it sucks. A lot. And Eric owes us. A lot. Explaining anything about it would just hurt your brain, and I can't do that to you. It would be cruel.

But, if you really think you want to know, I can give you a link to a review that hit the nail right on the head. Or, if you don't want to read an entire review, you can check out many tidbits. Ignore the few that make it sound like a funny movie. They're lying.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sequins. and bells. and beads. and skin tone mesh. maybe some feathers. just a few ideas for ya.

Buttercup said...

And GIANT hats.

Anonymous said...

with even gianter feathers. maybe even a ribbon dancer or two...remember those?

Buttercup said...

I do remember those. And they are essential to this plan.

Anonymous said...

I was confused. I didn't realize Date Movie was the title of the movie. I thought it was like, went to see a movie on a date. And I was like, Jacci went on a date? Not that I think that couldn't happen it just triggered my, "ooh ooh juicy gossip" reflex.

Buttercup said...

Oh! Yeah, not a date. Just something Eric made us suffer through. Even though we all went of our own free will, we're blaming Eric for some reason.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you can go wrong blaming Eric.