Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Mutiny Begins (and some more Olympics because I can't resist)

Showing my lungs what's up isn't going to happen today. They turned my legs against me. Walking hurts, running sure ain't gonna go over very well.

Time Warner Cable is a bunch of lucky bitches. I paid my bill online once, and so now I don't get anything telling me I have bills due. At least AEP sends me an e-mail. I nearly forgot that it's getting to the end of the month. Pisses me right off. I never asked them to stop sending my bills in the mail, and even if I had, I'd like to get something to remind me that I owe them money. That's not something I like to remember on my own.

Apolo finally showed that he's actually a gold medal caliber skater. I was pretty disappointed with him up to this point. The goofball wears his helmet cocked to the side of his head. He looks really weird. I take it he thinks it makes him look "street." He claims that ugly rodent on his face grows in that stupid triangle naturally. I don't buy it. And even if it does, I still think he needs to shave it. It looks ridiculous. But then, if you're going to be a world-famous athlete, I suppose you ought to have something distinguishing about you, and a name like Apolo Anton Ohno just isn't enough.

Whoa. Short-track team stuff is really weird. They skate up behind their teammates and push them. Full-contact speed skating. Awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

add that idea to our figure skating extravaganza...full contact team speed figure skating, ending in a triple lutz, all topped off with sequins. perfect.

Buttercup said...

And a flying camel!

Anonymous said...

and a ribbon dancer.