Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Screw Superman!!

Though nearly two years younger than me, Lindsey Kildow is my hero for today. The girl crashed big time practicing for downhill skiing, ended up with injuries to her hip, back and head, and was helicoptered to the hospital. Less than 48 hours later she limped out of the hospital, went about skiing, and placed 8th. 8th! In the world! With a severely bruised hip. She's made of steel. Screw Superman. Not that I liked him in the first place.

Also, I think these guys doing the freestyle moguls skiing thing are all going to have arthritis in their knees in 5 years. Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, JUMPTWISTFLIP land, bounce, bounce, bounce can't feel good.

I'm sorry if all this talking about the Olympics is boring. It's just so exciting to me and it's all I've been watching all week (with an occasional break for the news or something). I could be talking about Marion's again, so be happy with what you've got, I guess.

Oh, I did a pretty good job of BSing my way through the exam I forgot about. It was a multiple choice type exam, though. Not terribly difficult to BS if you go to class, which I do, because I'm good.

I hate Donald Trump! >:(

No comments: