Monday, February 12, 2007

Rambling at Midnight

Here comes snowy stuff, here comes snowy stuff, right down Snowy Stuff Lane. It doesn't care if you're rich or poor, it buries you just the same.

I don't remember any more words to the actual song, so I can't make up any fake ones. Anyway, Mega Blizzard '07 is on its way and I want to stay up and see it. I shouldn't do that because I'll probably have to be at work tomorrow and I should probably be awake while I'm there. It sounds like nobody is planning on being at work tomorrow. Except David and me. At least there'll be two of us.

Some silly schools have already decided to close tomorrow and it hasn't even started snowing yet. That is ridiculous. I understand that most schools will probably be closed tomorrow as there's going to be a bunch of the white stuff about, but closing before a single snowflake falls?

I want it to start snowing now so I can see some big fatty flakes and go to sleep.

Also, I somehow keep managing to kill AOL. It keeps freezing up on me and that's not nice. You hear that AOL? NOT NICE!

Thank you. That is all. Good night.

2 comments:

CreepyTrailerGuy said...

holy crap! 2 posts in the same month?!! NO WAY!!!!

Scott said...

YAY!