Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Done With Winter

I think I'm done with winter. I usually love the season. I love snow, I don't really mind the cold (I prefer it to hot all the time). This year, however, I'm pretty much done with it. I'm tired of never being able to go anywhere on my days off because the roads are covered in ice. I'm also tired of wondering if work is going to call me at 9:30 in the morning because everyone called off again. 9:30 is kind of early when you work 2nd shift, especially when you don't go to bed until 4 or 5. I should probably stop doing that.

Anyway, I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for being able to go outside without taking ten minutes to get ready. I'm ready to stop looking for my gloves every time I leave the house. I'm really ready to get rid of all the salt and other road gunk on my pretty car (though I'm not looking forward to the increase in the number of birds and their droppings).

In short, BOO WINTER!! YAY SPRING!!!!

2 comments:

CreepyTrailerGuy said...

i'm done with YOU!!!!

Buttercup said...

Whatever biotch!!!