Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kentucky Derby in 3 Days!

In honor of the Kentucky Derby and my obsession with horse racing, I have taken the liberty of assigning y'all horses for the Derby. You don't get anything if your horse wins (unless you decide you want to have a Derby Pool or something, but that's up to you guys), but I thought it would be fun to force everyone to share a bit of the interest with me. If I don't have you on the list but you want to play too, lemme know. I'll find ya a horse. So, without further ado, THE LIST!

Andrea - Sweetnorthernsaint
Ashley - Keyed Entry
Becky - Sharp Humor
Ben - Private Vow
Chris - Barbaro
Christina - Brother Derek
Dan - Deputy Glitters
Eric - Point Determined
Jacci - Lawyer Ron
Jeremy - Showing Up
Jess - Seaside Retreat
Jon - Sinister Minister
Matt - A.P. Warrior
Megan - Cause to Believe
Mike - Steppenwolfer
Scott - Bob and John
Steph - Bluegrass Cat

Yay for that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my horse wins!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Buttercup said...

Oooh. Deleted comment. How mysterious.

Your horse is going to have to contend with Steph's horse who is apparently planning to take out all the jockeys so that he wins by default.

Anonymous said...

Yeah well... my horse has multiple personalities!

Buttercup said...

I made a special entry just for that.