Monday, May 08, 2006

Accidental Baseball

I accidentally stumbled upon my cousin's baseball game today. I went for a walk after class because I had nothing better to do with my day, walked by a ballpark and was flagged down by my aunt. That was pretty neat. Casey's in 6th grade, but he gets to play for the 7th grade team because he's awesome like that. He plays for the 6th grade team, too. My uncle is one of the coaches for his team because he's awesome, too. That and he coaches and referees all sports in Nelsonville. He's even the announcer for the high school football games. Anyway, here are some not-so-fabulous pictures. It's hard to take good pictures through a fence.

Uncle Steve the 3rd base coach

Casey hard at work

Casey again

Sam wants to play, too, but the sign says "No Dogs Allowed"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

layout change. freaked me out. but i like it.

it's nice that you're stalking our family.

aunt debbie got me (and josh, i suppose) lacy things for a shower gift. grandma and aunt jan got us waterford crystal stuff.

thats all for now.

Buttercup said...

Yeah, I brought Debbie's gift home for you. She said they've been having some very interesting conversations with Kelly about that. It's nice that Grandma and Aunt Jan have finally reacted in some way to the wedding.