Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This is Fun

Ashley seems to think that CJ will win a game tomorrow night. Seeing as someone has to stick up for Northmont, I hereby officially announce that this will not happen. RAWR! I think it is important to note that I really don't care much one way or the other. The fact that Northmont wins football games at all amazes me. They won all of 7 games during my entire tenure in high school. 5 of those wins were during my senior year. The other 2 were my freshman year.

I might try to talk someone in my family into going down to Welcome Stadium with me tomorrow night. I'll be home and all that good stuff, so why not go bother Ashley at work?

2 comments:

Starbuck said...

Ummm....yeah the Bolts took us to school, 31-0

Buttercup said...

I saw. Sorry I didn't make it down to harrass you. I got back from Athens at 6 and I didn't really feel like jumping right back in the car. Hope you had fun, though. Even if the Eagles did get clobbered.