Thursday, April 20, 2006

It Seems I Like Apples

You Are Apple Red

You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.And although you have a great sense of humor, you are never superficial.Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.However, any probing you do is light hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.

What Color Red are You?



Hehe...

Probing.

So creepy stalker dude has gotten even more creepy. I know he's just lonely and the fact that I'll talk to him and whatnot gives him the impression that I'm his best friend or something, but I really wish he'd quit following me around. I had to go to the library to do an assignment yesterday that involved walking around the 3rd and 6th floors looking for random journals that might be relevent to studying mental health. Creepy dude decides to follow me in circles for an HOUR. I didn't have to do the assignment right then, but I thought it'd be enough to deter him from following me around all afternoon. I was wrong. In the middle of this, out of nowhere, he starts telling me how he was shy in high school and he was always looking down. At prom I guess his friends told him that he shouldn't look at girls' breasts while he's dancing with them. Apparently, the lesson he learned here was that he should look at breasts discreetly. My response was, "Or not at all!!" And he said, "Oh, uh, yeah, not at all. That's right." What with this latest conversation and the spending two hours talking about all of his ex-girlfriends and how often he thinks about sex this guy is not doing a good job of getting on my good side. He even went so far as to tell me that I can't be a good baseball fan unless I can throw a ball. If he keeps this up I'll show him just how well I can throw a ball. At his face.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

do it. and if you happen to not throw a baseball so well and end up hitting...well...another ball or two, then maybe he'll learn to keep his mouth shut about being a real baseball fan.

Buttercup said...

Eric and I were discussing throwing the ball at his crotch, but we decided that that was just too mean. I think it eventually came down to hitting him in the face with a tennis racket.

Anonymous said...

I dunno... if he keeps this up then the ball to the... well, you know might be in order.

Anonymous said...

Forget mace, he's probably imune by now. Time to upgrade to Tazer.

Buttercup said...

Bull tazer? :)

Anonymous said...

Just don't tazer his nuts, thats all i ask. That just plain hurts everyone.

Anonymous said...

either a cattle-prod so you can get a good swing going, or one of those ones that shoots darts like a gun... ones let you pull the trigger and up the voltage.


That said, I feel bad for this guy. He obviously has a serious problem knowing how to interact with girls he's attracted to.

All the same, don't take any chances. Seriously think of your own safety.

Anonymous said...

tazer his nuts!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Easy killa. Let's not be too hasty. The guy's just creepy and socially inept, that's all we know so far. IMO right now the creepy part is the only part to be worried about.

Anonymous said...

matt has a cattle prod from back in his drug dealing days. i could probably borrow it if you wanted it.

i'm not even kidding. he seriously has one.

Anonymous said...

On a totally unrelated note: You have an authentic I-talian souvineer headed your way.

Anonymous said...

i hope it's italian mace. or maybe a mafia man.

Buttercup said...

Yay! I still haven't found you a gen-u-ine Athenian anything, but I'm working on it.

Anonymous said...

I believe stun guns and mace are illegal in Italy. But I know a guy, who knows a guy, who's kiilled a guy.... he might be able to help you ;-)