Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Not Exactly

Vacation Version 2007 didn't go quite as planned. Instead of going to Kentucky we went to Cincinnati, which is fun, but still in Ohio. I got to go do something in a somewhat unfamiliar place, though. I could have pretended we were in any place I wanted I suppose, since I know almost nothing about Cincinnati, except the area immediately surrounding Great American Ball Park. Apparently ballpark is really supposed to be one word, but Great American is so cool it requires two.

Anywho, though we didn't make it out of the state, our attempt was entertaining anyway.

Now I am freezing and have decided to go to bed. It's like 3:30 in the morning, after all.

Oh! One more thing! Walmart should have more than one person available to operate a cash register even at 1 in the morning. The people in front of us tonight had three carts full of crap. We would have been in line for an hour if we had felt it was worth the wait. What silly jerks. There are plenty of people wandering around the store with nothing to do. Surely one of them could have run another lane. And if not, why can't they have one or two of the self-checkout lanes open? That's all K-Mart has open at the end of their night.

3 comments:

CreepyTrailerGuy said...

it's because florida is in charge of walmart. and florida sucks like that.

CreepyTrailerGuy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CreepyTrailerGuy said...

my foot is asleep!!!!

(i deleted my previous comment so i could add that I BLAME FLORIDA!)