Friday, December 15, 2006

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

An update! Hooray! Guess what I've been doing! A fat lot of nothing! Hooray! There's an update for ya. Not that you learned anything from it, but now y'all can quit your bitching. Okay, I lied, I'll try to do a for real update-y thing. But really, I haven't done anything of interest. My birthday is in a little over two weeks, but that's not really that exciting anymore. AOL refuses to allow me any paragraph breaks. That's annoying. Did I ever mention that we got two cats? We did. Red Cat and Grey Cat. But now Red Cat is gone. He was probably eaten by a coyote or something. Now we just have Grey Cat. Grey Cat likes to wake me up by slicing my eyes with his claws. Then he gets to take a flight out of my room. He always comes back though. He's not so smart. My pretty new car is still pretty. See, told you nothing interesting was going on. Oh! Marion's burned down. The one at the Dayton Mall, not the one I work at, but still, that's kind of interesting. I guess it didn't exactly burn down, as the building is still there, but it's pretty much a total loss and they're going to have to rebuild it. I guess the powers that be had been discussing building another store in Springboro or Troy, but that'll have to be put on hold for a bit. It's probably going to take a year or so to rebuild the store at the mall. Not to mention a lot of money. Yay insurance! That's another thing. I get to start paying for my own health insurance now because I can't get it through work until June. And now mom's bringing me McDonald's fries. Hooray for healthy!

8 comments:

Scott said...

Yay for updates!

CreepyTrailerGuy said...

i am very happy to see that you aren't completely neglecting your bloggy thingy. see you wednesday!!!

Scott said...

Sooooooo it's been awhile. What's new with you Jacci?

CreepyTrailerGuy said...

she got trampled by llamas. it was quite sad, really.

Scott said...

You're not Jacci.

Buttercup said...

It's true. I was trampled by llamas in a freak petting zoo accident. Other than that I've been unable to access the internet a lot because dial-up can actually go down. I didn't know that until now.

Scott said...

I'm glad to see that you've survived in spite of your traumatic accident

Scott said...

Jacci, you're one of only two people who sent me Christmas cards. You rock! :-)