Thursday, May 24, 2007

Some questions you've never been asked before...

I stole this from Myspace. For some reason I refuse to post bulletins there, but I'll do this here because it entertained me.

Do you have Justin Timberlake music on your iPod/mp3 player? No, it's mostly Reel Big Fish and Evanescence

Where were you July 4th, 2006? Delco Park listening to crappy cover bands and watching disappointing fireworks

Do you like oatmeal? Yes! Especially apple cinnamon

What was the last movie you watched, and who did you watch it with? Like period? or in a theater? The last movie I watched period was Pirates of the Caribbean 2, and I watched it by myself. The last one I saw in a theater was 300 and that was with Chris and Steph and somebody else.

Who was the first person you wanted to be like? Probably my mom, but I don't remember

What are the basic colors of your bedroom? Red, white and black. Oh, and that awful metallic wallpaper.

What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Yell at the stupid birds

When is your parents anniversary? June 26th

Where were you when the 9/11 attacks happened? I think I might have been either asleep or in the shower when they happened. I was in sociology class when I found out.

Where were you when you broke up with your last bf/gf? In a dorm room

Where do you wish you lived? I'm good here for now.

How many different people are in your text message inbox? 0. I just erased them last night

What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I'm not sure. Probably working and taking care of the babies

Where do you plan on attending college? Been there, done that

Where is the last place you ate out at? RED LOBSTER!!!!!<3<3<3

Whose bed did you last sleep in, besides your own? Hmmm, I don't know. The couch at Tina's I guess.

Do you have a TV in your room and how big is it? Yeah, it's 19 or 20 inches

Where was your default picture taken? New Orleans or something like that. I didn't take it.

Are you good at saving money? Seem to be doing okay. It's mostly out of fear of my student loans, though.

When is the last time you went over your cell phone bill? I don't know if I ever have. I mostly use it during free time

Do you like Ramen noodles? Not so much

Do you remember Furbies? Yes

Does it strike you funny when people freak out about Top 8's? I'm guessing that's a Myspace friends thing, so yes.

Does your mom smoke? No

Where is your favorite football team from? CLEVELAND BABY!

Who were you with Friday night? Emma, Sharon, Nicole and Beverly (after work that is) admiring the Great American Challenge

Did you go to church Sunday morning? No, but I did go to a church lunch

Are you taller or shorter than the rest of your family? Kinda in the middle, but mostly shorter

How long does it take you to get ready? Depends on how motivated I am.

Does laundry really need to be separated? Yes

Are you in a relationship? No

Do you own a web cam? No

Does dissection creep you out? Yes, otherwise I would be a vet

When is the last time you played basketball? Hmm, junior year of high school maybe

Do you like orange juice? Love it.

Have you ever gotten locked in a trunk of a car? No, but we locked someone else in the trunk of a car. He asked us to, before you judge.

What sport would you improve at, if you could? Baseball (softball for me, I guess)

Do you wear chains? No thank you.

Can you sleep in jeans? If I happen to fall asleep that way. I wouldn't choose to, though.

Your favorite fruit salad would contain what fruit: Cantaloupe, strawberries, cherries and honeydew

When you get out of the shower, do you put your clothes on in the bath or bedroom? Bathroom

Have you ever eaten duck? No, I'm afraid to try, too.

6 comments:

Scott said...

That was fun. 'Bout time for an update.

Buttercup said...

I enjoyed it. Something a little different.

Scott said...

poke

Anonymous said...

no offence but dis was so dumb

Anonymous said...

what is offence? and dis? and why do stupid people feel the need to share their opinions where they aren't needed?

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks, I stole this. ;)

Anonymous #1 shouldn't be reading this if they consider it dumb.

*offense
*this